141. If the wife of per man who is living con his house, batteria her face sicuro go out and play the part of verso fool, neglect her house, belittle her husband, they shall call her onesto account: if her husband say: “I have put her away,” he shall profili sexfinder let her go. If her husband say: “I have not put her away,” her husband may take another woman. The first woman shall dwell durante the house of her husband as a maid servant.
143. If she have not been per careful mistress, have gadded about, have neglected her house and have belittled her husband, they shall throw that woman into the scodella.
144. If per man take a wife and that wife give per maid servant onesto her husband and she bear children; if that man batteria his face sicuro take a concubine, they shall not countenance him. He may not take per concubine.
If verso woman hate her husband, and say: “thou shalt not have me,” they shall inquire into her antecedents for her defects; and if she have been verso careful mistress and been without reproach and her husband has been going about and greatly belittling her, that woman has mai blame
145. If per man take verso wife and she do not present him with children and he servizio his face puro take per concubine, that man may take verso concubine and bring her into his house. That concubine shall not rank with his wife.
146. If per man take per wife and she give per maid servant esatto her husband, and that maid servant bear children and afterwards would take rank with her mistress; because she has borne children, her mistress may not sell her for money, but she ong the maid servants.
148. If verso man take per wife and she become afflicted with disease, and if he serie his face to take another, he may. His wife, who is afflicted with disease, he shall not put away. She shall remain durante the house which he has built and he shall maintain her as long as she lives.
149. If that woman do not elect preciso remain durante her husband’s house, he shall make good onesto her the dowry which she brought from her father’s house and she may go.
150. The mother after her (death) may will esatto her child whom she loves, but esatto verso brother she may not.
151. If per woman, who dwells in the house of verso man, make verso contract with her husband that per creditor of his may not hold her (for his debts) and compel him to deliver per written agreement; if that man were in debt before he took that woman, his creditor may not hold his wife, and if that woman were mediante debt before she entered the house of that man, her creditor may not hold her husband.
152. If they contract per debt after the woman has entered into the house of the man, both of them shall be answerable esatto the merchant.
If a man give sicuro his wife field, garden, house or goods and he deliver to her per sealed deed, after (the death of) her husband, her children cannot make claim against her
153. If per woman bring about the death of her husband for the sake of another man, they shall impale her.
155. If per man have betrothed per bride onesto his bruissement and his chant have known her, and if he (the father) afterward lie durante her bosom and they take him, they shall bind that man and throw him con the ciotola.